Terms and Conditions of Participation
- C5 vaccinated
- Desexed, with certificate [unless discussed prior]
- Up to date on tick/flea/heart worm
- Have a collar and I.D tag [in accordance with the Companion Animals Act 1998, section 12, no dog can be in public without a collar and I.D tag]
- Own lead [fantastic if labelled, completely fine if not!]
- Not sick! If your pup is feeling poorly [especially if contagious] we ask that you keep him at home, just as you would a child from school to protect the wellbeing of all our clients. This includes such common aliments as colds, stomach issues, fleas and conjunctivitis.
- If your dog is joining us for homestyle boarding or house sitting we require that they are washed before arrival otherwise we will wash them at an additional charge of $30.
- Flea’s are tricky and so hard to get rid of completely! If we see any evidence of fleas [i.e. live fleas, or remnants of flea dirt] we are require to treat your dog with a flea bath, comb and Bravecto treatment which will be added to your invoice. This helps protect both your pup, you, your home, our home and our clients. By encouraging pack-wide treatment we can minimise the pesky risk to all!
- Doggie-Day Care participation includes a compulsory two week trial basis to ensure all our clients are getting along.
- Our Doggie-Day Care and Homestyle boarding programs have a strict, no exceptions, 2 strike policy. If your dog bites or attacks another dog or person while at Day Care or boarding more than once, we will immediately move your dog to solo-based services to protect both your dog and our community.
- We provide a safe home environment and are with the pup’s 24/7, in the very rare case a household item is destroyed we will require you to replace this out of courtesy to Jacqui and her family.
Dog Around Town also reserves the right to refuse additional services to clients with outstanding invoices over 30 days until the account has been settled.